Email Id: [email protected]
Dr. Panigrahi has utilized epidemiology experience in designing surveillance protocols based on type of subjects (neonates vs. pediatric), specific disease states and expected incidence rates of adverse events. She has the experience and track record of serving as the Principal Investigator, implementing prior NIH grants (SBIR), and fostering collaboration between academia and industry.
Dr. Panigrahi has taught various undergraduate and graduate level courses and mentored students in the schools of allied health, medicine, and public health.
- PhD Biochemistry, University of Maryland College Park, 1991
- MS Biochemistry, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 1985
- BS Chemistry, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 1985
- Causes and incidence of community-acquired serious infections among young children in south Asia (ANISA): an observational cohort study. Saha SK, Schrag SJ, El Arifeen S, Mullany LC, et al.. Lancet. 2018 Jul 14;392(10142):145-159. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)31127-9.
- Challenges in Implementation of the ANISA Protocol at the Odisha Site in India. Satpathy R1, Nanda P, Nanda NC, Bal HB, Mohanty R, Mishra A, Swain T, Pradhan KC, Panigrahi K, Dutta A, Misra PR, Parida S, Panigrahi P. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2016 May;35(5 Suppl 1): S74-8
- Community Awareness of HPV Screening and Vaccination in Odisha. Khanna N, Ramaseshan A, Arnold S, Panigrahi K, Macek MD, Padhi BK, Samanta D, Senapati SN, Panigrahi P. Obstet Gynecol Int. 2015;2015:694560.
- Panigrahi K., Delmas P.D., singer F. et al. 1994. Characteristics of a Two-Site Immunotadiometric Assay for measuring human skeletal alkaline phosphatase in serum. Clin Chem 40; 5:822-828
- Panigrahi K.and Sampugna J. 1993. Effects of trans Fatty Acids on lipid accumulation in 3T3-L1 cells, Lipids 28;12:1069-74
- 2018-present Associate Professor, School of Biological Sciences, AIPH University, Bhubaneswar
- 2012 –2017 Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2008 – 2012: Senior Scientist, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB)
- 2002 – 2007: Principal Scientist, Baltimore Research and Education Foundation (BREF) – VA Hospital Baltimore/Department of Pathology, University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB)
- 1998 – 2001: Chief Scientist, Incubator program, Baltimore Dev Corporation, Baltimore, MD
- 1995 – 1997: Staff Scientist, Incubator Program, Baltimore Dev Corporation, Baltimore, MD
- 1992 – 1994: Fellow in Clinical Chemistry, Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine
For Further Information
Email: [email protected]
Call: +91-7205074656 / 9938213237
2934 Nageswar Tangi
Bhubaneswar-Cuttack NH 5
1001 Haridamada, Jatani
Near IIT Bhubaneswar