Jaya Tiwari Dubey
1. Tiwari J, Kumari N, Ma Y and Bauddh K (2017). Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi: An ecological accelerator of phytoremdediation of metal contaminated soils. International journal of Phytoremediation. (Under Review)
2. Tiwari J, Kumar A and Kumar A (2017). Phytoremediation Potential of Industrially important and biofuel plants: Azadirachta indica and Acacia nilotica. In: KuldeepBauddh et al. (Eds.). Phytoremediation potential of bioenergy plants. Springer Publication.
3. Kumar D, Bauddh K, Tiwari J, Singh DP and Kumar N (2017). RicinusCommunis: A ecological engineer and a biofuel resource. In: KuldeepBaudh et al. (Eds.). Phytoremediation Potential of Bioenergy Plants. Springer Publication.
4. Jha P, Tiwari J, Singh U K, Kumar M and Subramanian V (2009). Chemical weathering and associated CO2 Consumption in Godavari River. Chemical Geology. 264:364–3745.
5. Sahu R, Katiyar S, Tiwari J and Kisku GC (2007). Assessment of drain water receiving effluent from tanneries and its impact on soil and plants with particular emphasis on bioaccumulation of heavy metals. Journal of Environmental Biology. 28: 685-690