Asian Institute of Public Health (AIPH), invites applications for full time faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor in key domains of Public Health (Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Behavior, Health Policy & Economics).
Invites Application for Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant
Job Title Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant
Location AIPH University, Pahala, on Bhubaneswar-Cuttack NH 5
Number of Position 1
Salary Negotiable and commensurate with experience
Posted on Sept 8, 2018
Deadline to Apply Sept 30, 2018
- Understand the educational mission of the University and become an active and informed representative of the University
- Greet and welcome visitors. Determine their purpose of visit. Provideinformation to visitors and prospective students and direct them to appropriate department for further assistance.
- Answer incoming and outgoing calls with courtesy, take messages and help them connect with the concerned personnel.
- Receive any mail or packages from courier.
- Assist current students with relatedmatters
- Assist with administrative and HR tasks, if and when needed
Graduate degree from a reputable educational institution
Minimum 1-year related experience (office environment experience will be preferred)
EXPECTED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English, Hindi and Odia
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable and willing to work as a team member
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with internet and social media usage.
- Basic Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Applications, namely Word, Power point and Excel