Go to top
- Padhi BK, Adhikari A, Satapathy P, Patra A, Chandel D, Panigrahi P. Predictors and respiratory depositions of airborne endotoxin in homes using biomass fuels and LPG gas for cooking. Under Revision. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology. Under Revision.
- Kristyna R.S. Hulland; Rachel P. Chase; Bethany A. Caruso; Rojalin Swain; Bismita Biswal; Krushna Chandra Sahoo; Pinaki Panigrahi; Robert Dreibelbis. Sanitation, Stress, and the Life Course: A systematic data collection study among women in three infrastructure-restricted sites in Odisha, India. Under Revision - PLoS One
- Chandel DS, Pradhan L, Misra PR, Parida SN, Perez-Munoz ME, Fang Yu, Boissy R, Chaudhry R, Peterson DA, Johnson JA, Gewolb IH, Panigrahi P. Increased diversity and Gram positive predominance in the developing gut microbiota after early oral administration of a Lactobacillus plantarum-Synbiotic Preparation to infants in rural India. Under review - Microbiome.
- Padhi BK, Kelly B, Dutta A, Cumming O, Mathew F, Das B, Panigrahi P. Risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes among women practicing poor sanitation: a population-based prospective study. PLOS Medicine. 2015. In Press.
- Padma Das, Kelly Baker, Ambarish Dutta1, Tapoja Swain, Sunita Sahoo, Bhabani Sankar Das, Bijay Panda, Arati Nayak, Mary Bara, Bibiana Bilung,Pravas Ranjan Mishra, Pinaki Panigrahi, Sandy Cairncross,and Belen Torondel. WASH access, menstrual hygiene practices and the risk of urogenital infection in women from Odisha. PLoS One. 2015. In Press.
- Schriewer A, Odagiri M, Wuertz, S, Misra P, Panigrahi P, Clasen T, Jenkins MW. Human and animal fecal contamination of community water sources, stored drinking water and hands in rural India measured with validated microbial source tracking assays. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2015. In Press.
- Krushna Chandra Sahoo, PhD; Kristyna R Hulland, MSPH; Bethany A Caruso, MPH; Rojalin Swain; Matthew C Freeman, PhD; Pinaki Panigrahi, MD, PhD; Robert Dreibelbis, PhD. Sanitation-related psychosocial stress: A grounded theory study of women across the life-course in Odisha, India. Social Science & Medicine. 2015. Accepted with revisions.
- Daniels M, Shrivastava A, Smith W, Sahu P, Odagiri M, Misra P, Panigrahi P, Clasen T, Jenkins MW. Cryptosporidium and Giardia in Co-existing Humans and Domestic Animals, and Contamination of Community Water Sources in Coastal Odisha, India. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2015. In Press.
- Dutta A, Henley W, Robine J-M, et al. Aging children of long-lived parents experience slower cognitive decline. Alzheimers Dement. 2014;10(5 Suppl):S315-S322. doi:10.1016/j.jalz.2013.07.002.
- Radhanath Satpathy, Pritish Nanda, Nimai C Nanda, Himadri B Bal, Ranjita Mohanty, Archana Mishra, Tapoja Swain, Keshab C Pradhan, Kalpana Panigrahi, Ambarish Dutta, Pravas R Misra, Sailajanandan Parida, Pinaki Panigrahi. Challenges in implementation of the ANISA protocol at the Rourkela-Bhubaneswar site in India. Ped Infect Dis J. (Suppl). 2015. In press.
- Mohammad Shahidul Islam, Abdullah H. Baqui, Anita K. Zaidi, Zulfiqar A. Bhutta, Pinaki Panigrahi, Vishawjeet Kumar, Anuradha Bose, Sajid Soofi, Sajid Soofi, Momin Qazi, Dipak K. Mitra, Pritish Nanda, Ranjitha Jane, Nicholas E. Connor, Daniel E. Roth, Shamim A. Qazi, Stephanie J. Schrag, Shams El Arifeen, Samir K. Saha, and the ANISA Study Group. Infection surveillance protocol for a multi-country population-based study in South Asia to determine the incidence, etiology, and risk factors of infections among young infants 0-59 days old. Ped Infect Dis J. (Suppl). 2015. In press.
- Nicholas E. Connor, Mohammad Shahidul Islam, Stephanie J. Schrag, Abdullah H. Baqui, Anita K. Zaidi, Sajid Soofi, Pinaki Panigrahi, Anuradha Bose, Maksuda Islam, Dipak Mitra, Daniel E. Roth, Shams El Arifeen, Samir K. Saha, Shamim A. Qazi, and the ANISA Study Group.Methods employed in monitoring and evaluating field and laboratory systems in the Aetiology of Neonatal Infection in South Asia (ANISA) Study. Ped Infect Dis J. (Suppl). 2015. In press.
- Patel K, Konduru K, Patra A, Chandel DS, and Panigrahi P. Trends and determinants of gastric bacterial colonization of preterm neonates in a NICU setting. PLoS One. 2015. In Press
- Odagiri M, Schriewer A, Hanley K, Wuertz S, Misra PR, Panigrahi P, Jenkins MW. Validation of Bacteroidetes quantitative PCR assays targeting human and animal fecal contamination in the public and domestic domains in India. Sci Total Environ 502C:462-470, 2014