Antaryami Pradhan, PhD
Tel :+91 0674-6574656
Dr. Antaryami Pradhan is presently working as an Assistant Professor in Asian Institute of Public Health. He completed his Master degree in Biotechnology from Sambalpur University in 2011. After completion of master degree he joined as research fellow in Sambalpur University in a Ministry of Forest and Environment (Govt. of India) funded research project on All India Coordinated Research Project on Sacred Groves Ecosystem Services Assessment in 2012. He did his Ph.D in Life Sciences (Forest Ecology) from School of Life Sciences, Sambalpur University. He has experience and research interest in the field of Forest Ecology, Plant biotechnology and Molecular biology. He has awarded university gold medal in Biotechnology from Sambalpur University (2011) and qualified GATE Biotechnology (2013) and NET Life Sciences (2016, 2017).
- A.Pradhan, S.P. Mishra and N.Behera (2017). Diversity, population structure and regeneration potential of tree species in a community conserved sacred forest from Western Odisha, India. The Indian Forester, 143 (6): 570-576.
- A.Pradhan, S.P. Mishra and N.Behera (2016). Avian diversity in a sacred natural forest site in Odisha. The Ecoscan 10 (1&2): 91-95.
- A.Pradhan, S.P. Mishra and N.Behera (2016).An ethnomedicinal survey of medicinal plants from a sacred forest of Western Odisha, India. International Journal of Phytomedicine 8(3):325-332.
- A.Pradhan, S.P. Mishra and N.Behera (2016).Species diversity and biomass carbon analysis of the tree layer in a sacred natural forest patch from Western Odisha. International Journal of Environmental Sciences 7(2): 113-122.
- A.Pradhan, S.P. Mishra and N.Behera (2016). Conservation of Ethnomedicinal plants through sacred groves: A case study from Bargarh District of Odisha (India), In book: Indigenous knowledge and Plant utilization, Edition: First edition, Publisher: Aavishkar publishers, Distributors, Editors: Asha Gupta, pp.145-156
- S.P. Mishra, T. Paramanik, N.Behera and A. Pradhan (2016). Sustainable harvest of Gum from three important Medicinal plants of Odisha, In book: Conservation, Cultivation, Diseases and Therapeutic Importance of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Editors: Dr. H.K. Chourasia and Prof. A. K. Roy, Today & Tomorrow’s Printers and Publishers, New Delhi (110002) India. ISBN: 81-7019-554-X (India), ISBN: 1-55528-409-4 (USA). pp.121-136.