☰ MENU Search
Tel No: +91-7735266465
Email Id: [email protected]
Email Id: [email protected]
Dr. Satyananda Patel did M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with specialization in Microbiology at Sambalpur University, Odisha, India in 2002. Dr. Patel obtained his Ph.D. from Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow. Then Dr. Patel moved abroad for his postdoctoral training (2008-2019) at Institute Cochin (Paris, France), Hospital Saint-Louis (Paris, France), Institute Gustave Roussy (Villejuif, France) and China-US Hormel Cancer Institute (Zhengzhou, China) and gained expertise in the field of Virology and Targeted therapy (Gene editing and Immunotherapy). He has trained a number of MS, MD and PhD student on Lentivirus, Retrovirus and Adenovirus, etc. and their use in gene-editing in cell lines and in animals during his stay in China and France. Before joining AIPH University Dr. Patel served as a faculty at DAV University, Jalandhar, Punjab and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha. Currently Dr. Patel is in charge of the BSL3 facility at AIPH University and his research interests is focused on SARS-CoV2 research, serosurveillance, gene editing as well as signaling.
- Patel S, Guerenne L, Gorombei P, Omidvar N, Schlageter M-H, Alex AA, Ganesan S, West R, Adès L, Mathews V, Krief P, Pla M, Fenaux P, Chomienne C, Padua. RA pVAX14DNA-mediated add-on immunotherapy combined with arsenic trioxide and all-trans retinoic acid targeted therapy effectively increases the survival of acute promyelocytic leukemia mice. Blood Cancer Journal, 5(12), 2015, e374 DOI:10.1038/bcj.2015.102
- Patel S, Zhang Y, Cassinat B, Zassadowski F, Fere N, Cuccuini W, Cayuela J-M, Fenaux P, Bonnet Dominique, Chomienne Christine, Louache F. Successful xenografts of AML3 samples in immuno-deficient NOD/shi-SCID IL2Rγ-/- mice. Leukemia, Nov-2012, 26(11):2432-5. DOI:10.1038/leu.2012.154
- Patel S, Djerdjouri B, Raoul-Des-Essarts Y, Dang PM, El-Benna J and Périanin A. Protein kinase B mediates phospholipase D activation via ERK 1 / 2 and promotes respiratory burst parameters in formylpeptides-stimulated neutrophil-like HL-60 cells. J. Biol. Chem. Oct-2010, 285 (42), 32055-63. DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M110.171058
- Patel S, Kumar S, Jyoti A, Srinag BS, Keshari RS, Saluja R, Verma A, Mitra K, Barthwal MK, Krishnamurthy H, Bajpai VK, Dikshit M. Nitric oxide donors release extracellular traps from human neutrophils by augmenting free radical generation. Nitric Oxide: Biology and Chemistry. Apr-2010, 22(3). 226-34. DOI: 10.1016/j.niox.2010.01.001
- Tian X, Gu T, Patel S, Bode AM , Lee M-H, and Dong Z. CRISPR/Cas9–An evolving biological tool kit for cancer biology and oncology. npj Precision Oncology, 2019, March, 3(8), 1-8
- Pogam CL, Patel S, Gorombei P, Guerenne L, Krief P, Omidvar N, Nilgun Tekin, Bernasconi E, Sicre F, Schlageter M-H, Chopin M, Noguera M-E, West R, Abu A, Mathews V, Pla M, Fenaux P, Chomienne C, Padua RA. DNA-mediated adjuvant immunotherapy extends survival in two different mouse models of myeloid malignancies. Oncotarget, 2015, October 20; 6(32): 32494-508. DOI: 10.18632/oncotarget.5572.
- Zhang Y, Patel S, Abdelouahab H, Wittner M, Willekens C, Shen S, Betems A, Joulin V, Opolon P, Bawa O, Pasquier F, Ito M, Fujii N, Gonin P, Solary E, Vainchenker W, Coppo P, De Botton S, Louache F. CXCR4 inhibitors selectively eliminate CXCR4-expressing human acute myeloid leukemia cells in NOG mouse model. Cell Death and Disease October, (2012) 3, e396; doi:10.1038/cddis.2012.137
For Further Information
2934 Nageswar Tangi