BSc in Radiology & Imaging Technology program is suitable for students seeking to expand their horizons and pursue a career field related to medical research & development or technological research in companies that lead to a breakthrough in diagnostic imaging.
Upon completion of this program, students will not only acquire a broad & detailed knowledge in medical imaging which help them be a new generation radiologic technologist, but also will have the opportunity to develop important practical skills in organising radiological department.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES A career in Radiology & Medical Imaging Technology offers a promising future, job stability and a good salary.
The program is specifically designed to prepare the graduates to pursue their career in nationally and internationally growing healthcare industry.
After successful completion of the program a student will be capable of holding assignments in hospital and healthcare institutions, research laboratories and diagnostic centres. Students with an instinct to learn can do higher studies in specialised field of study and can progress as Scientists and even enjoy faculty positions in academic institutions.
- Graduates can work as Imaging Technologists in Hospitals with Radio diagnostic facilities both in public and private sectors.
- Graduates can join as Application Specialists in Medical Imaging equipment companies such as GE Health Care, Philips, Siemens, etc.
- Graduates can also take up teaching positions in educational institutions, in India and abroad, and pursue further research in the field of Medical Imaging Technology.
- A student shall be eligible to apply for admission to BSc. Radiology & Imaging Technology (BSc.RIT)) course If He/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Science with Min. pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and or Mathematics from a Recognized board of the country.
- Students appearing in the final qualifying examination may also apply. They are required to submit their qualifying examination certificate at the time of final admission.
- While fillig up the online application form the students who are appearing in the final qualifying examination, may give the marks of the last examination (Class XI or equivalent) for which the result has been published.
- The selection of the eligible candidates for admission to BSc-RIT program may be based on career marks and followed by an entrance examinations.
- The BSc.RIT undergraduate degree program is of Three years duration including six months of compulsory internship.
- Duration of the course: 3 years or 6 semesters.
One time Admission Fees Rs. 10000/-
BSc.RIT is a full time 3 years course including six months of compulsory internship.
Selection is based on the academic credentials and performance in the Common Entrance Test
For further queries please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 7205074656 / 9938213237
|Online Application fees is Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST Application fees is Rs. 300/-)|
|Instruction for online application|
|Step-I: Make payment by clicking on the link given in the admission form|
|Step-II: Fill the form|
|Step-III: Upload the documents|
|a) Scanned Photograph: (File size not more than 100KB)|
|b) Scanned Signature: (File size not more than 50KB)|
|c) Scanned Last Educational Mark Sheet: (File size not more than 200KB)|
|d) Payment Receipt|
For Further Information
2934 Nageswar Tangi