The 3-Year Bachelor of Science program in Operation Theater Technology has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of Operation Theater Management, medical ethics, Anesthesia Technology, post operation care. The Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technologist are responsible for direct and indirect patient care, equipment set up and operation procedures. They are trained to assist the surgeons during the procedures and assume responsibility for completion of other functions as assigned.
An experiential, industry-focused program that equips students with the skills essential to various aspects of Operation Theatre Management and Anaesthesia Technology, integrating classroom courses with six month mandatory internship at Hospital.
This program is identified with all the work and management of the Operation Theatre.. This program has been designed for meeting the demand for growing need of experts in the fields of operation theatre management. The course prepares students for complete care of the surgical patient, pre and post operation, in the theatre and to assist the anaesthetist, surgeon or the nurse in various procedures.
After completion of the course Bachelor of Science in operation theatre technology , the individual will find a challenging career in a hospital, nursing homes, trauma/emergency centers, Intensive Care units, CSSD etc. Graduates are eligible for employment overseas where their qualifications, training and experience are highly regarded. With further experience, graduates may be employed by medical equipment manufacturers and development specialists.
- A student shall be eligible to apply for admission to BSc. Radiology & Imaging Technology (BSc.RIT)) course If He/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Science with Min. pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and or Mathematics from a Recognized board of the country.
- Students appearing in the final qualifying examination may also apply. They are required to submit their qualifying examination certificate at the time of final admission.
- While fillig up the online application form the students who are appearing in the final qualifying examination, may give the marks of the last examination (Class XI or equivalent) for which the result has been published.
- The selection of the eligible candidates for admission to BSc-RIT program may be based on career marks and followed by an entrance examination.
- The BSc.OTT undergraduate degree program is of three years duration including six months of compulsory internship.
- Duration of the course: 3 years or 6 semesters.
One time Admission Fees Rs. 10000/-
BSc.OTT is a full time 3 years course including six months of compulsory internship.
Selection is based on the academic credentials and performance in the Common Entrance Test
For further queries please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 7205074656 / 9938213237
|Online Application fees is Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST Application fees is Rs. 300/-)|
|Instruction for online application|
|Step-I: Make payment by clicking on the link given in the admission form|
|Step-II: Fill the form|
|Step-III: Upload the documents|
|a) Scanned Photograph: (File size not more than 100KB)|
|b) Scanned Signature: (File size not more than 50KB)|
|c) Scanned Last Educational Mark Sheet: (File size not more than 200KB)|
|d) Payment Receipt|
For Further Information
2934 Nageswar Tangi